Tuesday, September 12, 2006

To My Wife

You are not my “scatter brain;” you are my first true love, the one person more responsible for who I am as an adult than anyone else, and the wonderful, sensitive, talented, beautiful woman I want to grow old with. You are the one who cooks me special meals just because “I deserve it,” who makes me smile (even now) when you send me a depth gauge instead of a pin vise; and who even occasionally lets me pick a movie at the video store (lets not bring that up again). You are my smiling young woman in sunglasses and a black rubber slicker at Niagara Falls, my sexy wife who doesn’t know I am watching her while eating tapas in Spain, and the mother of my children. You are the map of my world and your love is the armor I wrap about me every single day. I love you.

WHTS.

Your MISA

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But, just in case, you'd better keep wearing that kevlar...

September 12, 2006 5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To my MISA...

Je t'aime!! WHTS.

Your Lise

September 18, 2006 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home