Sunday, September 03, 2006

Lack of posts lately

Sorry I have been so lame about writing, we’ve been pretty busy. Just to let everyone know, I am safe. They haven’t even been shelling the base very much lately, although Razorback seems to be under fire as I write. I have moved into a new (much nicer) office, my old boss has returned, and my old new boss has been reassigned. So now, instead of me doing two jobs, my new boss (who is the old boss that I liked) and I are splitting three jobs. Anyway, I should at least have time to stop and take a breath once in a while.

In addition, a new Staff Sergeant and a new Corporal reported in bringing my group up to about 75% of full strength. I am almost one third through this tour, and things are good. Still chicken and rice at the chow hall though…

2 Comments:

Blogger sparrow said...

Whew.

Thank you for taking the time to say so. Stay busy! Stay SAFE!

September 06, 2006 1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Major, Major

Whew!!! Whew!!!

Stay in that much nicer office as much as possible.

Love
Yo Yo

September 06, 2006 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home