Thursday, November 16, 2006

Work out Songs

I try to work out about three or five times a week. These are the songs that I run on the treadmill or lift weights to. I do not listen to my MP3 player when I run outside though, because headphones aren’t allowed outside of the gym (for obvious reasons).

Sympathy for the Devil (Guns & Roses version)
Midnight Rambler (The Rolling Stones)
You Shook me all Night Long (AC DC)
Turn the Page (Metallica version)
How You Remind Me (Nickelback)
Copperhead Road (Steve Earl)
Sweet Jane (Cowboy Junkies version)
Cat’s in the Cradle (Guns and Roses version – but I can only listen to this one at the very end of a run, because the tears still get in my eyes and I can’t see so well)

4 Comments:

Blogger KAB said...

You mean you don't listen to "going down for the last time", "Dream on", or "Black Betty" as in 'whoa black Betty, Bam a lam, whoa black betty"? You would listen to these endlessly in 11th and 12th grade. I actually have an MP3 of Head East's "Going down..." - it is a favorite of Natalie's.

November 16, 2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Going down for the last time" by Head East is a classic (the ass on their album cover is a classic too, but quite another story). I always think of Gallagher beating Brother Rice in '79 when I hear the Stones'
Sympathy for the Devil And I wasn't even there... I listen to that song though, a lot.

November 16, 2006 8:46 PM  
Blogger KAB said...

Keith - you were too there when Mark's team beat Rice. We were in the stands with all the other freshman football players (I think you had actually joined the team by then). Did you have your head up Sue Podsiotti's ass, even then?

November 17, 2006 9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys have to stop making me laugh out loud so much...

November 18, 2006 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home