Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Trip to Taji





Spent the last several days working with the 1-7 Cavalry up at Taji. I was reviewing a tactical reporting system that they use to debrief patrols after they come in. Even the debriefs can be pretty intense, especially if the patrol has taken fire, or worse, had someone get hurt. I think they were suprised to see an Air Force officer doing that, but I have been here long enough to shrug it off.

They take a lot of fire up there, but I didn't see or hear anything close.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful country, Taji. Mohamahods country, really.

March 09, 2007 6:38 AM  
Blogger KAB said...

It really is quite picturesque - or would be without the smoke and explosions. It is the first grass I have seen that doesn't look like its losing its bid for existance in the hot sand.

March 09, 2007 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home