Sunday, December 17, 2006

no title

The one thing I am afraid of here is myself.

Leave approaches. Will I be a disappointment? Always the same expecations... I have let people down so many times before. But I want things to be different this time - I know things will be different, otherwise none of this will have been worth it. Some good has to come out of all of this.

I struggle with the same question now as in the past. My entire life. Who is it I that strive so hard to impress? Who am I so afraid to let down? I wish I knew.

I am tired.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love you. You're tired, that's all. We're waiting for you.

December 17, 2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger KAB said...

You don't have to impress anyone on leave - just be yourself - that's all that everyone misses.

December 17, 2006 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home