Saturday, June 17, 2006

A picture in my pocket

I have a picture of Lisanne from Spain that I really like. I’ve had it in a little frame on my desk at work for about 5 years now, and I brought it with me over here. Three days ago I decided that I spend more time at work that I do at the trailer, so I thought I’d bring the picture in and set it on my desk again. So I put it in my cargo pocket to walk to work, but when I got to work, I decided that I sort of liked having it with me. So I’ve been carrying this framed picture around for three and a half days now. I even took it out of my dirty trousers and put it in the same pocket of my clean trousers this morning. I really should put it on the desk, so I don’t break the glass – maybe tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny, no, but, f u n , yes!!! me and my posse wanna hang with lisanne and company! major b., you are one lucky man. we know you know that. we 3 JGs of northville, michigan salute you. please stay safe.

June 19, 2006 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home