Tuesday, October 17, 2006

More Snapshots



Last time I took a shower: 4 hours ago

Last time I took a bath: 3764 hours ago

Last book I read: One More Day, by Mitch Album (read it)

Next on the list: The Big Boxcar (Dad’s book, sent by Keith)

In my pocket: One dollar, three keys, the combination to the server room, and an old news article on Coach Sahadi

Hottest thing on my desk waiting for me to finish: an overlay of the B__________ system network on top of the theater comms infrastructure.

Last time I ran The Hill: 5 days ago

Last time I listened to “Our George” (the teddy bear): about 10 minutes ago

Last bad dream: 6 nights ago

Last time I wished that I believed in God: Last week, while listening to the CNN newscast on the Nickel Mine shooting of ten Amish schoolgirls.

Amount of money in annual raises Congress has voted for itself since 2000: $23,230.00

Amount of money a Corporal makes for a year in Iraq: $22,111.00

Last time I fired a weapon: 36 days ago



PS Congratulations to T. who finally received official notice that she’d passed the bar.

3 Comments:

Blogger KAB said...

Are you sure that shower was only 4 hours ago? Looks like you need some Barf Scrub.

October 17, 2006 11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark - You need some new glasses. Those look like they were pulled off of a Grand father.

October 25, 2006 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like my glasses. Plus, the stylish ones were left at home (for obvious reasons).

October 27, 2006 5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home