Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I had forgotten how nice it felt to be healthy and rested. Actually, I haven't felt this rested in ages. Literally. Well, I am not certain how long an "age" is, but it's been a while. To bad the weather doesn't match my mood.

It poured and poured and poured while I was sick. The hooch leaks. The generator flooded out, so the electricity was out too. When the rain wasn't too bad you could hear the rumble of explosions in Baghdad, sometimes followed by the rat tat tat of a machine gun. It seems they have been going at it most of the day.



Tomorrow will be my first full day of work in a while.

1 Comments:

Blogger KAB said...

Glad you are rested and feeling a little better. Monsoon season hits Baghdad just in time for some pitched battles? Stay safe.

April 11, 2007 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home