Monday, December 18, 2006

All quiet on the Eastern Wall

Another dreary day with nothing to report - just busy feeding the adminosphere their daily allotment of paperwork and PowerPoint. Can't win the war without reports!! Ugh.

Actually, today is the first day in over a month that I do not recall hearing any shots or explosions. Isn't it always that way? Just yesterday I was thinking how common the firefights have become, and today they make a liar out of me. I don't think Haji likes the rain.

Looks like I will be staying on base for the foreseeable future - at least through the holidays. I know that makes some of you feel better. That's it for today. I need to get some sleep.

always,

Mark

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, we believe you!!! Nothing to prove.

Enjoy the "peace".

December 19, 2006 1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home