Monday, June 26, 2006

A note from Anais…

“wow....the reason i haven’t been writing you is that i guess i was thinking that if i ignored the fact that you were gone, it would be like you were just at work, like nothing had changed. but that’s childish , and i have to face the fact that everything has changed, because the more i tried to forget that you are a bazillion miles away, the harder it got. every time i made a wish on an eye lash, or threw a coin in to a fountain, my wish was always the same: give me back my daddy safe and sound."

Honey, everything may seem to have changed, but not the most important thing. You mean so much more to me than you could ever know - I’ll always save the last dance for you.

1 Comments:

Blogger KAB said...

We are all wishing for the same thing...well not the "daddy" part, but you get my meaning.

June 27, 2006 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home