Monday, December 25, 2006

A Baghdad Christmas (yes, Virginia....)

I woke up this morning and sat looking at my little Christmas tree, thinking that maybe Santa didn't deliever presents to Iraq. Then I picked up the school picture of Jack that Lisanne sent, and I knew that I was wrong.

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!



Frosty on top of the shelter where several of our vans (comm trailers) are. The barbed wire you see is on the top of a series of 8 foot blast barriers which surround three sides of the site.

1 Comments:

Blogger KAB said...

Well, at least this will be the last xmas spent in the sand and mud away from your family, unless of course you and Lisanne fly to Barbados one Christmas and leave the kids at home. Anais is almost old enough to babysit for a week.

December 26, 2006 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home